RALCO provides a tailored project management approach to fit your specific needs whether they are design/build, commercial, institutional, municipal, industrial or residential. We offer electrical services, generator sales and services, ground testing, high voltage services, motor repair services. RALCO employees are trained in telecommunications, fiber optics turnkey installations including engineering and design/build capabilities. We have an experienced and motivated team of estimators, project managers, safety officer, foremen, electricians and apprentices to service your needs.
Our decades of experience are attested to by numerous contracts with plants, facilities and utilities. We work with General Contractors to provide a broad range of electrical services during ground up construction projects, renovations and restorations. Call us at 508-679-3363 to review your service and maintenance needs with our electrical technicians.
Selected project experience
During our 25 year history, RALCO has successfully completed a broad range of project types, many of them award-winning:
- Hawthorn Medical, Dartmouth, MA – Ground up Construction, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Cancer Center
- Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI – Administration Building
- Massachusetts State House, Boston, MA – Security System
- Silver Lake Pump Station, Brockton, MA – Service and SCADA (Supervisory Control and
- Mount Hope Bay Interceptor, Tiverton, RI – 4 New Pump Stations
- Shaw’s Market, Dartmouth, MA – Ground up Construction
- Emerald Square Mall, North Attleboro, MA – Fire Alarm Retrofit
- Hampton Inn, Middletown, RI – Hotel
- One Beacon Insurance, Canton, MA – Complete Renovation
- Electro Chemical Power, Raynham, MA – Ground up Construction
- Tilcon Capaldi, Warwick, RI, Swansea, Acushnet, MA – 3 New Asphalt and Sand Processing Plants
- Bardon Trimount, Sandwich, Saugus, MA – 2 New Asphalt Processing Plants
- Cumming Corporation, Stoughton, MA – Tank Farm and Processing
- Calico Warehouse, Taunton, MA – Office and Warehouse Space
Awards & Recognition
- 2010 – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Rhode Island Chapter awarded RALCO Electric with an Excellence in Construction Eagle Award.
- 2009 – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Massachusetts Chapter awarded RALCO Electric with an Excellence in Construction Merit Award.
- 2009 – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Rhode Island Chapter awarded RALCO Electric with an Excellence in Construction Eagle Award.
Safety Awards – STEP (Safety Training Evaluation Process)
Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Massachusetts Chapter
- 2010 – Silver
- 2009 – Silver
- 2008 – Silver
- 2007 – Gold
Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Rhode Island Chapter
- 2010 – Silver
- 2009 – Silver
RALCO Electric holds the following licenses:
Master License Numbers: MA A13502 – RI AC00138 – NH 10385M – ME MS60019829 – VT EM-4939
RALCO Electric is an authorized generator sales and services of:
Cummins Onan, Kohler and Briggs & Stratton
The Potter League, an animal shelter in Middletown, R.I., became the first shelter in the U.S. to earn LEED Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council (USBGC).
Using an innovative array of sustainable features from a rooftop garden to rainwater cisterns, the $8 million building is an example of a holistic view on animal welfare and resource conservation.
Not only is the Potter League the first animal shelter to gain LEED Gold certification, but it is also the first building in Rhode Island to receive LEED Gold. Some of the green features of the new building include:
Plastic wainscoting made from soda and milk bottles
- A floor made from recycled tires
- Use of highly renewable radiata pine and bamboo
- A storm water management system that captures 90 percent of storm water through a 15,000 gallon cistern, utilizing a permeable paved parking lot to absorb runoff. The water will be reused to flush toilets and clean animals’ cages.
- Landscaping with native plant species including a vegetated rooftop
- Low-flow toilets and faucets
- A focus on utilizing natural lighting
The project was also recognized for recycling more than 75 percent of construction materials and demolition waste.
RALCO provided all electrical services through Behan Bros, Inc., the general contractor on the project.